Track XXXVIII – Bare-lesque Update


The Conductors have been monitoring the Covid-19 updates and we are concerned for the health of our friends and families at this time. We hope that everyone is taking the necessary precautions during these stressful times.

After much discussion between ourselves, we have decided that it is in the best interest of our friends and families that we postpone our run at this time. We are optimistic that this will come to an end, hopefully sooner rather than later. With that, we are looking for alternate dates to hold the run and we will keep you informed of when that will be.

For those of you that have already paid for your accommodations and run fees,

we are offering you two options:

1. A full refund for all fees paid

2. Have the fees credited to our next run when we decide on a date.

Please send your choice to:  or

This does not come easy to me. While I always enjoy seeing you all, I do think it is in the best interest of all to do this. I wish you all safe journey until we meet again.

Alan Casey

President, Conductors L/L of Tennessee